2004-12-16

Adam Barr meghülyült?

Büszkén szolgálom gazdáimat úr teljesen titkárnősre vette. Aszongya:

"...attach my computer outside the firewall so it gets a different IP address directly from the DSL provider. After all I had run like this up to about 9 months ago when I bought the firewall.

I'm running Windows 2000 SP 4 and of course my account is administrator...but even so I was astonished at how quickly my machine got exploited. Within 5 minutes my hard drive was churning, Task Manager was showing all kinds of processes with names like update0.exe and update1.exe, someone or something was continually launching ftp.exe, my email client sent out 45 infected emails, and my machine was cranking out 100 network packets per second as some unidentified piece of malware tried to phone home."

Vegyük sorra:
  1. Firewall nélkül megy fel a netre Windowszal.
  2. of course my account is administrator -- baromállat
  3. Kész csoda, hogy az SP4 fent volt, de ezek után nem biztos, hogy ezek is: Post SP4 patches
"rebooted into safe mode, and ran Ad-Aware and Spybot, Windows 2000 would no longer boot; it hung after login, before the taskbar and Start button appeared."

Megérdemled.

1 megjegyzés:

Időpont: 14:00 , Blogger Kurbli írta...

A hüle idióta babysit user, éjszaka pókerezni akar a feleségével. Vagy qr, vagy hagyja a fenébe.

 

Megjegyzés küldése

Feliratkozás Megjegyzések küldése [Atom]

<< Főoldal